Wednesday, February 23, 2011

this too shall pass..

I am so stressed. I am learning how important it is to rid myself of self-pity.  Prior to AA i had no clue i even had self-pity. I am lucky enough to have a job, transportation, an oppurtunity at education, friends, and a program which will help me get sober but sometimes it can be stressful to balance them all.  I work 9-5, i come home for dinner go pick up my best friend and other AA member go to a meeting and get back home at 10:30. Usually i go to bed or do homework if i have any. And I am having my complements of lows and highs but im not sure if it is quitting drinking or what but im having severe mood swings and have lost my energy all together. Just have to remember at the end of the day they're are people who can't even go to school.  They would do anything for a job. And i am here complaining because somethings gotta give. Give me a break, talk about self-pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment