Tuesday, February 1, 2011
New post... New me?
Well, i am not really sure why i am writing this on here because the matter is awfully private. However, i tend to consider this blog like an online journal only illustrated with pictures that show, rather then speak, of how i feel. During my research today on how to stop drinking they said to keep a journal every day, and it helps. I know I would never maintain a journal, I have tried many times and give up after a few weeks. So, I figure besides the humility of posting this online there isn't really anything to loose in trying it. So yes, I am unhappy with how i present myself when drunk. I do not like how I end up drinking more then i plan every time I do drink. I know that there is alcoholism on both sides of my family. And I know that I more then anything want to be a fashion designer. I do not want anything getting in my way or stopping me of fullfilling my dreams. My main concern is that I will loose all of my friends, not because my friends won't support me but because when I see them it is usually on the weekend and we are almost always drinking. I dont think i will be able to control myself if I am around it so where does that leave me? Obviously removing myself from those situations. Also, as pathetic as it sounds all week long I am waiting anxiously for the weekend, so that i can drink with my friends. I fear my weeks and weekends will become a dull blur. I am afraid to go to Alcohol Annoymous meetings because I don't want to see someone I know. That last sentence is incredibly embarressing because of how weak i realize i sound, but it is the truth. I just hope I can persevere and succeed at this. On the bright side, I will be more driven and focused on my schooling. I will be able to spend more time building my portfolio. I will find excitment in the smaller things in life? Well i hope so, I guess i will just have to wait and see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well now you have your whole English class pulling for you. Here's to sobriety! Best of luck, Jean -- still loving this blog.
ReplyDelete