Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dress up...?

Well I always try and encourage my coworkers into having "theme" days at work. We have had crazy hat day, taco day(where I came dressed in my most prestigious sombrero), crazy shoe day, there was tacky Christmas sweater day and, of course, Halloween was a blast. Now I am trying desperately for them to agree on a new theme so we can continue our fun at work. I have convinced them into participating in assassination. A playful game where you stalk the other players(coworkers ranging from the age of 20 to 60) and attack them with a water gun, water balloon, ect. Now considering it is winter we decided to play with nerf guns. The women mainly live on the main line but some stretching all the way out to Honey Brooke. I am so excited to stalk my lovely coworkers. However, none of the ladies could agree on a theme they would want to seen in. So I have taken it upon myself to create my own theme days. Today was the first day; I am going to dress up as a different coworker everyday in the attire as I interpret them. We have women who are horse back riders, greyhound lovers, super trendy, very conservative, very preppy, and everywhere in between. They are highly amused by my project thus far(at least i would like to think so). Needless to say, I am enjoying this all to much! Let the harassment begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment