Friday, April 15, 2011
Day 11
I feel like i have nothing to write about, maybe because it is seven thirty in the moring. I remembered last night as i was lying in bed i forgot to do my blog! So i set my alarm for seven and have been hitting snooze up until now. Oops. I really like this time of year because you know spring is coming! It is still way too cold for my liking but the glimmer of hope of the warm weather to soon arive is all i need! I always feel like the springtime however is very busy. I started using a day planner because i really do not know if i would be able to organize half of the things i have to do in my head. I can never say no to doing more stuff either! I have a lot of homework especially this week, another orientation at MainLine, and i just agreed to take seventy five necklaces home for anthro to make this weekend! AH, i wish there was more time in the day. Today is day 11 without a cigarrette, if i make it through. It is so much easier pretty much everyday since day four. Hahaha and its easy to not smoke knowing that if i do choose to light up i will eventually have to go through those first four days again. I havent been outside yet but it looks nice. The trees are kind of sparkling as they move, meaning its wet out? The sky is a light orange-yellow and makes all of the tree trunks look defined infront of it. The trees looks mangaled but in a beautiful way. and my tea is almost cool enough to drink so it looks like i can start my day now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this time of year, too. Once the coldness and dampness start to fade away, it gets even better. I like the end of Spring, before it gets super-hot in the summer. The first few bike rides, the first few times on the tennis court -- slowly getting into shape again after a, sadly, inactive winter.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the smoke-free streak!